Please note this is information regarding the 2016 SNAP Arts and Disability Festival
- Main Festival Venue Access: Wheelchair access via front entrance. Toilets: Toilets are inside the building and include: 2 male toilets with a urinal,1 accessible toilet, 6 female toilets.
- Auslan: Auslan interpreters will be interpreting all events on the 3rd and 4th of December.
- Orientation and General Assistance: volunteers will be on hand to assist with orientation and general assistance. If you need assistance and are unable to locate a volunteer, please call one of the Karden Team on 0467 227 303 voice/text.
- Beanbags: for those who find sitting for long periods difficult or who experience fatigue, a beanbag will be on site. Please ask a volunteer if you need assistance to access this.
- Large print Programs: these are available on request. Electronic versions of all materials will be provided to attendees via E-mail. Contact Emmab@karden.org.au
- Guide Dog Facilities: water bowls are provided and locations will be announced on the day. Grass is available near by for toileting in Alfred Deakin Place.
- Sensitivities – We ask that you please consider others with chemical sensitivity and refrain from wearing perfumes or aftershave on the day. Your assistance with this request is greatly appreciated.